Accidental damage to your furniture? You can relax if you make sure you’re covered with our 5 year Guardsman Furniture Protection plans for fabric, leather, beds and dining and bedroom furniture.
A protection plan is essentially ‘no excess’ furniture insurance. It covers life’s little accidents such as food or drink spills, scuffs to leather or chips and scratches to your wooden furniture. The protection starts from the moment that your new furniture is delivered.
When you have an accident, simply claim on your plan by calling the Guardsman UK call centre, or go to their website and download a claim form.
Our aim is to keep your furniture looking good and in full use in your home. Wherever possible their network of expert repair technicians and cleaning specialists always try to repair the damage.
If a repair isn’t possible, they will source new parts for you, or if they are not available, a replacement item.
Claim for as many incidents as you need over the 5 years. You’ll have cover for parts, labour and replacement items up to the indemnity value of your plan. Your indemnity value is the price you originally paid for your furniture or £15,000, whichever is the lowest.
Below you will see information about the different Guardsman protection plans available through Furniture Village. For more information or any queries, please contact us or call us on 0800 804 8879.
Download the leather plan leaflet
- Keep your new leather sofa looking its best with a Guardsman 5 year super elite protection plan.
Download the fabric plan leaflet
- Keep your new fabric sofa looking its best with a Guardsman 5 year gold elite protection plan.
Download the furniture plan
- Keep your new furniture looking its best with a Guardsman 5 year furniture elite protection plan, covering wooden, glass and marble furniture.
Download the bed plan leaflet
- Keep your new bed looking its best with a Guardsman 5 year bed protection plan.
Please note Guardsman protection plans do not cover for:
- Damage caused by perspiration
- Wear and tear
- Animal chewing
- Furniture in a property or room which you rent out, or any commercial property
View our Guardsman Furniture Protection Plan Terms & Conditions.
View our Guardsman Furniture Protection Plan Bed Terms & Conditions.
Guides require Adobe Acrobat for viewing
*For full details of what kind of cover Guardsman can protect you against, please see the relevant guide above.