This competition has now ended.
It's Easter, and that means it's time for the great Furniture Village Easter Egg hunt!
Each day from Friday 18th April to Monday 21st April, the Easter Bunny will be visiting our website. If you can spot where he's hiding, then he might give you a wonderful chocolate treat!
Every day he's giving away two, one to the first person who spots him after we give you a clue on Facebook and twitter each day, and one to a random winner drawn from all those who spot him each day!
Follow us on Facebook or Twitter* and wait for us to give you a clue each day
For example; if the clue was 'sitting pretty in Tuscany' you might find the bunny on the Florence Sofa page.
So your answer would be
Once the clue is published the competition is open.... The FIRST person to copy and paste the webpage url where the bunny is hiding each day will receive a superfun, blast from the past, Cadbury's chocolate machine money box.
Each day, we will also do a random draw of ALL qualifying entrants who have entered the correct webpage url in the form below, the winner of which will win a wonderful Hotel Chocolat egg. We have extra thick white, dark, milk and praline eggs up for grabs (if we can manage not to eat them ourselves!)
* The clues will be published at random times each day, so make sure you follow us on twitter (@officialfv) or read our posts on facebook (www.facebook.com/furniturevillage) if you want to be quick off the mark and get two chances to win each day!
This competition has ended, the bunny has gone home.
1. You must find the bunny featured in this article, no other bunnies will count. This bunny will be hidden on a product page only, this product page will coincide with a different clue each day
3. Only one entry per person per day
3. The winner of the 'first response' prize will remain eligible for the daily random draw prize
4. Prizes will be dispatched after the easter weekend and exact delivery dates cannot be guaranteed
5. Entrants who Furniture Village has reasonable cause to believe are not using their own skill and judgement to decipher the clue and find the appropriate webpage url will be disqualified
6.These rules are in addition to our standard competition terms and conditions which should be read before entering this competition.