This competition has now closed.
Get your guest bedroom looking great for Christmas – and win an indulgent Champneys spa day for two!
Adding a rug to your guest bedroom is a guaranteed way to bring warmth and character into your home this winter, especially at Christmas.
As the countdown to the festive holiday season begins, families across the country will be getting ready to roll out the red carpet (not literally) and welcome extra overnight visitors into their homes.
And nothing will make them feel more at home than having a warm rug to greet them when they step inside their guest bedroom.
Provide your Christmas guests with a little bit of luxury underfoot and take a look at our Whisper rug. Its deep pile feels silky and soft to touch, but it’s also very hard wearing.
Available in a range of colours, choose red for a festive feel or opt for an ivory or tungsten finish to add an air of opulence extra to any floor surface.
Stars have been synonymous with Christmas for years and our Starry Eyed green rug will allow your spare room to shine.
Its bright geometric lines are both fun and stylish. A rug which would look great in an adults or children’s bedroom, it’s made from 100 per cent wool so it will last the test of time too.
If you want to brighten up your guest bedroom this winter, why not go for a brighter and funkier rug?
This gorgeous Peacock round rug is a celebration of pattern and colour. And because it’s made from 100 per cent wool it’s hard wearing and soft to touch.
Available in three different sizes, this round rug would also look great in a living room or dining room - ideal if you want to benefit from its beautiful appearance long after your Christmas guests have left.
Give your guests a great night’s sleep
Another way to impress guests is by providing them with a proper bed, rather than the air beds and camp beds.
The stylish Selina Daybed will look great all year round and is available with a pull-out mattress underneath to allow it to be transformed into a double bed within minutes whilst also allowing you to dress it up as a sofa durng the day.
A more affordable way to bring extra guest beds into your home is the Chilton Pine Hideaway Wooden Bed Frame, which is perfect for last-minute sleepover guests.
Win A Champneys Detox Ritual Day For Two People & Celebrate Christmas In Style
As part of our #FVChristmasCountdown, we’ve linked up with Champneys to give you the chance to win a trip to their new Detox and Wellbeing Centre in Tring.
To be in with a chance of winning the water-based personalised treatments, which stimulate and cleanse both the body and mind, simply fill in the form below.
Terms & Conditions:
• By submitting your entry, you are agreeing to Furniture Village and Champneys using your email address for any future form of contact or marketing.
• UK only competition.
• Inappropriate content will be removed and disqualified.
• You must submit your entry by using the EmailMe form with all boxes fulfilled.
• The winner will be selected by an independent panel of Furniture Village judges.
• The competition closes at 9am on Monday 14/12/2015.
• All entries received after this time will not be considered.
• The winner will be contacted via email.
• The winner has 3 working days to claim their prize, no response after this time will result in another winner being selected.
• The winner will receive a Detox Ritual Day for two people at Champneys Tring location. Included in your day:
o 9am arrival
o Welcome and tour of the resort
o Light refreshments
o A detox ritual worth £69
o 3 course buffet style lunch, with the option of using our light diet room
o Unlimited use of swimming pool, sauna and steam room
o Access up to 20 fitness class per day*
o 6pm departure
• Prize must be booked and taken by 30th June 2016.
• Valid Monday to Thursday only at Tring.
• *£3 charge applies for advanced class bookings only.
• Guests must be 16 years or over, non-refundable and non-transferable.