This competition has now closed.
The New Year is a great opportunity to take stock, reorganise, and have a nice clean start. You know that old saying "New Year, New Broom"? Well, we agree with it but for us it's all about "New Year, New Bedroom" which is why we're running a Pinterest competition, with Tempur, to give one lucky person just that!
If you're as addicted to pinning your dream interiors as we are, and quite fancy a whole new bedroom, then this is what you need to do to be in with a chance of winning:
1. Go and follow us on Pinterest @OfficialFV
2. Re-pin our competition image to a new board call "New Year, New Bedroom"
3. Get pinning! Go and browse our site and build your dream room, you can pin anything you want but there are two rules (sorry)
a. You must pin a Tempur bed and mattress as one of your choices which you probably would have done anyway because they are lovely! This can include any bed and mattress from our Tempur ranges up to a king size, excluding only our Tempur adjustable products
b. You can only pin products from www.furniturevillage.co.uk but you can pin anything you like! Want a sofa in your bedroom? Pin it! Need a spotlight floor lamp? Pin it! How about a cushion or two? Pin, pin, pin! Go crazy with it as you have a value of £9,000 in total to potentially win! (up to £6,000 on your Tempur bed and up to £3000 on everything else)
4. Enter your board using the form below, you can enter more than once
We're going to let people get pin happy for a few weeks, because designing your dream bedroom takes time! You'll have until the 20th January. Keep an eye on our Twitter and Facebook accounts because each week there will be a prize for our favourite board.
Once this initial pinning period is over we are going to give the boards to our lovely interior stylist judge, Lucy Gough. Lucy used to work in the style team at Livingetc Magazine and has recently been working on styling projects for magazines such as Alto, Livingetc and the Sunday Times Style magazine. She also works with numerous commercial and private clients, including show homes and retail brands- so she know her stuff! She's going to be offering some handy tips to help you create your board here on our Furniture Village Magazine, so keep a look out for them.
Lucy will pick her top ten, initially, but we're not going to tell you who wins until the 31st of January, we want the public to have a look at them first and get their reactions to them too.
Good luck and happy pinning
The initial pinning period for this competition is now over
Terms and conditions
1. You may enter as many Pinterest boards as you wish but each board must be accompanied by a separate entry into the competition
2. Only boards entered using the form on this page will be eligible
3. Only boards containing the official competition image will be eligible
4. Only boards including at least one Tempur bed and mattress will be eligible
5. You may only be shortlisted for the grand prize once
6. The value of the products used to calculate the total prize value will be calculated based on the sale price of the product on www.furniturevillage.co.uk on the 20th January 2014
7. The prize value includes up to £6,000 to be spent on a Tempur bed and Tempur mattress excluding adjustable products and super king size products AND up to £3,000 to be spent on any additional products available on www.furniturevillage.co.uk
8. There is no cash alternative to any part of this prize
9. Where the value of the items pinned exceeds the maximum value on either the Tempur items or on the additional products, Furniture Village will have sole responsibility for deciding the products that will be excluded when finalising the prize
10. Where the prize value totals less than the maximum value in either one or both parts of the prize there will be no cash alternative or top up available
11. While every effort will be made to arrange for availability of the prize promptly Furniture Village makes no guarantee as to delivery or installation date
12. By entering this competition you agree to participation in publicity regarding your win, including photography, videography and interviews. Please refer to the full competition terms and conditions as referenced below
13. The prizewinner must be available by arrangement to receive delivery of the prize and to participate in publicity as arranged
14. The prizewinner agrees that the bedroom in which the furniture will be installed is appropriately sized and shaped to install the prize and will be emptied and cleaned prior to delivery. The room may be styled by our stylist for publicity purposes
15. The weekly competitions close at midnight on Thursday and reopen immediately for the following weeks entries
16. The grand competition closes at midnight on 20th January 2014
17. Winning any weekly competition does not guarantee inclusion in the Grand Prize shortlist.
18. Competition is open to UK residents only
19. Furniture Village cannot guarantee date of arrival of any element of the prize
20. Please read our standard competition terms and conditions before entering this competition.