Dining tables to give your home a Christmas colour pop
Bold dining table sets that will give your home a colour pop at Christmas
Christmas is now just around the corner. You’re already planning your festivities and getting ready to welcome those extra dinner guests.
You want your home to be a light, airy and cheerful place to be.
You want to impress with your Christmas decorations, but you’re also eager to inject some bold and bright colours into your interior. Not just for Christmas, but all year round.
If this rings true for you, why not explore the colour pop interior trend to brighten up your home this Christmas.
Rather than painting bright statement walls all over your home, instead try to focus on adding pops of colour through furniture and accessories.
To do this successfully, your walls need to be neutral tones - like white, cream or grey - to let you punctuate spaces with pops of colour. And allow your Christmas tree to really stand out as a focal point!
If you’re ready to take the colour pop plunge, there’s no better place to start than in your dining area.
3 of our most colourful dining table sets
For a small glass dining table which will make a big impression at Christmas, look no further than our Corfu Square dining table and 4 chairs.
Its minimalist design and clear glass top brings a sense of light and space to any room. Team it with bright red or purple dining chairs to brighten up your Christmas – and every time you sit down to eat.
Ensure you’re on-trend with our Grande White Extending Dining Table and 4 Chairs, a white high-gloss table which can seat up to 10 people on Christmas Day. Its modern stainless steel base looks superb. Alongside the bright PVC upholstered chairs - which are available in red, purple, blue, yellow and a multi-coloured stripe option – it will make adding colour to your home easy.
Our Panama Dining Table and 4 Chairs set is both stylish and contemporary. Its high-gloss white finish enables the colourful upholstered faux leather chairs to make a real statement, particularly if you opt for them in red, mustard or black. When December 25 arrives, really help to show off its shine by decorating with a stylish red Christmas table runner.
The kitchen’s key role at Christmas
We all know the kitchen is the heart of the home during the festive season– and the hub of any good party. And with open-plan living now more popular than ever, lots of homes now have a separate space for a dining table and a breakfast bar with bar stools.
Inject some funkiness into your kitchen this Christmas with our New York Swivel Stool. Available in eye-catching red - a perfect colour for Christmas - or bright orange, they’ll both add brightness to your breakfast bar.
How to win your dream dining table set - and get an exclusive 15% off Regency Hampers discount code
1. Go on Pinterest, follow Furniture Village here and create a board entitled ‘Dining with Furniture Village’.
2. Pin the Furniture Village dining table of your dreams, plus a minimum of 5 other products from our website, to complete the dinner party decor.
3. As well as the products, pin a picture of the famous guest (or guests) you’d love to have at your dinner party.
4. Submit the link for your finished Pintrest board by completing the form below.
Enter now and you’ll receive a 15% discount code for Regency Hampers and have the chance to win one of their fantastic Cotswold Classic Christmas Hampers.
The winner will also be given a luxurious Emily dining table set from Furniture Village.
Terms & Conditions
• UK only competition.
• By submitting your entry, you are agreeing to Furniture Village using your email address for any future form of contact or marketing.
• Inappropriate content will be removed and disqualified.
• You must submit your entry by using the EmailMe form with all boxes fulfilled.
• Make sure you use #ComeDinewithFV and mention @OfficialFV when sharing on social media.
• The winner will be selected by an independent panel of Furniture Village judges.
• The competition closes at 9am on Monday 30/11/2015.
• All entries received after this time will not be considered.
• The winner will be contacted via email.