"I hope you're playing this at home..."
We hope you enjoyed playing our generation game as much as we did! If it made you feel nostalgic and you're about to go and look for a Cabbage Patch Doll or a Chemistry set in the back of your wadrobe or up in the attic, Stop! We've decided that Birthdays should be about giving and not receiving so we're giving away all the games your saw on our Generation Game conveyor belt. There are 25 prizes to be won, a new one each day. Just keep an eye on our Facebook page where we'll be asking a new question each day during August.
Today's prize - Cuddly Care Bear toy
Fun Fact! Between 1983-1987 40 million Care Bears were sold!
The Care Bears characters were created in 1981 at American Greetings, but weren't sold as toys and other products until 1983. To keep the character program secret until it was ready to be advertised, it was called Project II by American Greetings and the company's partners. They were called this because Care Bears was the second group of characters American Greetings and these partners created—the first being the well-known and hugely successful Strawberry Shortcake characters.
To win your own cuddly Care Bear, simply answer the question below:
What was the name of the first Care Bear movie?
1. Only one entry per person per day
2. A daily prize will be awarded by random draw from all participants who correctly answer the qualifying question for that day
3. While every effort will be made to arrange for availability of the prize promptly Furniture Village cannot guarantee date of arrival
4. There is no cash alternative to any part of this prize
5. You have until midnight to answer each daily question. The competition closes and is complete at midnight on 25th August 2014
6. Competition open to UK residents only
7.These rules are in addition to our standard competition terms and conditions which should be read before entering this competition.