This luxuriously opulent marble dining table with pedestal base has a solid marble top, in your choice from 13 beautiful stones. Phone to create your own bespoke finish and look.
Why you’ll love it
• Handmade in Italy, each luxurious table is one of a kind.
• Beautiful rectangular table, with a dramatic marble pedestal base.
• 100% solid marble or travertine stone, no veneers.
• Call 0800 804 8879 to create your own bespoke dining table.
• Choose from 13 exquisite stones and finishes.
• Choose boat, straight, naturally chiselled or reverse bevel edges.
• Choose any size, to seat as many people as you want.
What you need to know
• The rectangular dining table seats up to 8.
• No two pieces of marble or stone will be alike - every piece of marble is unique and will vary in colour.
• Veins and pores are completely natural and part of marble’s beauty. Fissures are filled to create a smooth surface before polishing and do not affect the structural integrity of the stone. Any slight openings in the fissures are normal and not to be considered a defect.
• The natural paste wax polish on natural stone can be slightly uneven, this is to be expected.
• As a soft stone, marble can be susceptible to chips, stains, cracks, scratches and discolouration, so it’s important to care for it properly.
• Please remember that marble surfaces are porous and spillages need to be removed immediately. To clean, wipe gently with a damp cloth using warm water or a specialist marble cleaner, then buff dry.
• We recommend that you use coasters and place mats on marble tables to protect against heat and moisture.
• DO NOT use knives to cut food on a marble table top, use as a work top, place heavy weights on it or use acidic or abrasive cleaners. As with glass, you should never sit or stand on a marble surface.
• Part of the Carmela range of contemporary marble dining furniture.