Enjoy a celestial night’s sleep. The Celeste mattress from Dunlopillo has a latex core, with millions of microscopic air bubbles providing springy support and constant air circulation.
Why you’ll love it
• Cooling, springy latex mattress from Dunlopillo.
• Firm support. Instant pressure relief soothes muscles.
• Breathable, responsive latex core allows air to circulate.
• All natural latex is anti-allergenic, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and resilient.
• Seven pressure-relieving comfort zones align the spine.
• Actipro™ technology eliminates unwanted allergens, unpleasant odours and reduces bacteria.
What you need to know
PLEASE NOTE: this mattress cannot be used on a platform top divan.
• Mattress type: Latex.
• Depth: 21cm. Base support layer, top comfort layer. Core is 16cm pure latex.
• Firmness: Firm.
• Fillings: Latex, with open cell structure.
• Latex is made from the sap of sustainably grown rubber trees.
• Cover: Soft touch, cooling.
• Sizes: Single, Small Double, Double, King, Super King.
• Requires turning: No. Maintenance free: no need to turn, flip or rotate
• Mattress care: After delivery the mattress should be aired for four hours to freshen and remove any aroma from storage. Due to the pressure-relieving properties of the material it may take some time to become accustomed to the level of comfort and support.
• It may take time for your mattress to attain its full size. This is due to the mattress being upright during transit. Settlement of fillings and indentations caused by body weight compressing the fillings are natural and not considered defects. The mattress case should not be removed and is not washable
• If the mattress is used with a slatted base, the slats must be no further than 7 cm apart.