Headboard shown available separately.
Get ready for top-of-the-range luxury. This divan set has 40,750 pocket springs in the mattress surrounded by all natural, luxury fillings, with 25,000 springs in the base.
Why you’ll love it
• Furniture Village’s highest spring count mattress.
• 40,750 pocket springs.
• High-end style. Extra deep, tufted and British made.
• Traditional hand side-stitching, tufting and tape edging.
• Abundant all-natural fillings include Herdwick wool, mohair, silk, cashmere, kapok, alpaca and angora.
• Kapok fibres are buoyant, resilient and resistant to water.
• Alpaca is soft, durable and lanolin-free, which makes it hypoallergenic.
• Sprung divan in wide choice of fabrics and colours.
• For further fabric choices, or to request a bespoke mattress border to match the base fabric, please call 0800 804 8879.
• Handcrafted to order. Exclusive to Furniture Village.
What you need to know
• Mattress type: Pocket spring.
• Depth: 36 cm.
• Firmness: Regular and firmer feel.
• Split tension available in king and super king sizes.
• Springs: 40,750 high-density pocket springs in king size.
• Fillings: Herdwick wool, Egyptian cotton, hemp, flax, mohair, silk, cashmere, kapok, alpaca and angora wool
• Mattress cover: 100% wool, chemical-free tick fabric. Six rows of side stitching.
• Divan base: 29cm deep. Sprung, true edge. 25,000 springs.
• Sizes: Zip and link super king and king. Super king, king, double, small double, single.
• Requires turning: Yes.
• Mattress care: Air for 4 hours before using to remove any odour. Allow at least 4 hours for springs to settle and for mattress to attain its full size. Indentations caused by settlement of fillings or body weight are normal and are not considered defects. If used on a slatted bed frame, slats must be no more than 7 cm apart. Rotate regularly.