Headboard shown available separately.
Choose all natural, sustainable, exceptional comfort. Exclusive to Furniture Village from Harrison Spinks with an incredible 34,750 pocket springs.
Why you’ll love it
• Fabulously comfortable, with 34,750 pocket springs in the mattress.
• High-end style. Extra deep, tufted and British made.
• Traditional hand side-stitching, tufting and tape edging.
• Luxury, all-natural fillings include Herdwick wool, Egyptian cotton, mohair, silk and cashmere.
• Silk is strong and lightweight while cashmere is soft and sumptuous.
• Sprung divan in wide choice of fabrics and colours.
• For further fabric choices, or to request a bespoke mattress border to match the base fabric, please call 0800 804 8879.
• Also available with a mattress topper.
• Handcrafted to order. Exclusive to Furniture Village.
What you need to know
• Mattress type: Pocket spring.
• Depth: 32 cm.
• Firmness: Regular and firmer feel.
• Split tension available in king and super king sizes.
• Springs: 34,750 high-density pocket springs in king size.
• Fillings: Herdwick wool, Egyptian cotton, hemp, flax, mohair, silk and cashmere.
• Mattress cover: 100% wool, chemical-free tick fabric. Six rows of side stitching.
• Divan base: 29cm deep. Sprung, true edge. 25,000 springs.
• Sizes: Zip and link super king and king. Super king, king, double, small double, single.
• Requires turning: Yes.
• Mattress care: Air for 4 hours before using to remove any odour. Allow at least 4 hours for springs to settle and for mattress to attain its full size. Indentations caused by settlement of fillings or body weight are normal and are not considered defects. If used on a slatted bed frame, slats must be no more than 7 cm apart. Rotate regularly.