Feel it to believe it. Luxurious mattress handcrafted from the finest local and sustainable materials, with 34,750 patented pocket springs. All natural fillings include silk and alpaca.
Why you’ll love it
• Fabulously comfortable, with 34,750 pocket springs.
• High-end style. Deep, tufted and British made.
• Traditional hand side-stitching, tufting and tape edging.
• Luxury, all-natural fillings include Herdwick wool, Egyptian cotton, mohair, silk and cashmere.
• Silk is strong and lightweight while cashmere is soft and sumptuous.
• Pairs with Harrison Spinks divan bases and headboards.
• For a bespoke mattress border to match the base fabric, please call 0800 804 8879.
• Also available with a mattress topper.
• Handcrafted to order. Exclusive to Furniture Village.
What you need to know
• Mattress type: Pocket spring.
• Depth: 32 cm.
• Firmness: Regular and firmer feel.
• Split tension available in king and super king sizes.
• Springs: 34,750 high-density pocket springs in king size.
• Fillings: Herdwick wool, Egyptian cotton, hemp, flax, mohair, silk and cashmere.
• Cover: 100% wool, chemical-free tick fabric. Six rows of side stitching.
• Sizes: Zip and link super king and king. Super king, king, double, small double, single.
• Requires turning: Yes.
• Mattress care: Air for 4 hours before using to remove any odour. Allow at least 4 hours for springs to settle and for mattress to attain its full size. Indentations caused by settlement of fillings or body weight are normal and are not considered defects. If used on a slatted bed frame, slats must be no more than 7 cm apart. Rotate regularly.