We absolutely love to bake, and we know that a lot of you do as well, so we have decided to give away some gorgeous Emma Bridgewater home ware products. If you’re not familiar with Emma Bridgewater it’s a British company that was set up by Emma herself in 1985. They design and create beautiful pieces of hand-decorated pottery from their factory in Stoke-on-Trent and everything is so beautiful it was hard to pick what we should give away, but in the end we went for…
A polka dot comport, a pink hearts apron and pint hearts double over glove, a 33cm sampler cake plate, and a starry skies set of 3 cake tins.
Here they are, looking lovely.
There are 4 prizes so there are four chances to win and all you have to do is bake us a cake for our birthday! It can be any kind of cake, we like everything. Once you’ve baked it just head over to our Facebook page www.facebook.com/furniturevillage, like us, and then send us a private message with a photo of the cake. If you’re not a Facebook user then go and follow us on twitter @OfficialFV tweet your picture and make sure you mention us so we see it. We will pick our favourite cake each week and the baker will be offered the choice of which prize they want to win. So, get baking and good luck!
This lovely cake was baked by Lynn. We like it because it looks like she's put every kind of chocolate she could find on it. Also, the star candles are rather lovely. Lynn chose the polka dot comport as her prize.
This was our first Furniture Village cake so it really had to win! Thank you to Jen for baking this beauty just for us. Jen chose the cake tins as her prize
Our second Furniture Village cake! Yey! And this one has copied our logo, amazing. We really couldn't not let this cake win after all that effort. So thank you very much to Cate.
Our last winner really pulled out all the stops and made us this amazing sofa cake, with our age on it and everything! Thank you Caroline, enjoy your oven gloves and apron.
1. Submissions should be all your own work.
2. Furniture Village may use part or the whole of your entry within their social media pages during the period of the competition (in addition to the permissions allowed for in the full Terms and Conditions of Entry).
3. A winner will be chosen on Friday 9th, Friday 16th, Friday 23rd and Friday 30th from the entries submitted the previous week.
4. Prizes will be sent to the recipient from Furniture Village. Furniture Village makes no guarantee as to the timescales in which your prize will arrive.
5. If a winner does not want to select a prize we will randomly choose one for them.
6. There is no cash alternative to any part of this prize.
7. If a prize is not claimed, by the competition winner, within 5 days of Furniture Village contacting them the prize will go back into the competition making it available for someone else to win.
8. These rules are in addition to our standard competition terms and conditions which should be read before entering this competition.