This competition has now closed.
Italian design is world renowned for its sophisticated lines and effortless chic and here at Furniture Village we’re in love. To celebrate the style of Milan, Rome and Venice we’re asking our followers to create their own Italy-inspired Pinterest boards. Think a classic Armani suit, a photo of a much-loved Vespa or a piece of furniture that’s taken your breath away. Whoever creates our favourite board will win their own piece of classic Italian design: a Fenice 3 Seater Sofa (usually priced at £2,745), part of the Private Label by Natuzzi Group collection which is exclusive to Furniture Village.
Here’s all you need to do to take part:
1. Make sure you’re following @OfficialFV on Pinterest
2. Create your own Italy-inspired board, name it #BellaCasa and include our “Pin it to Win it" competition image
3. Submit the URL for your board, along with your contact details, via the form below.
Take a look at our own #BellaCasa board here if you need some inspiration. Happy Pinning!
Terms and conditions
1. You may enter as many Pinterest boards as you wish but each board must be accompanied by a separate entry into the competition.
2. Only boards entered using the form on this page will be eligible.
3. Only boards containing the official competition image will be eligible.
4. There is no cash alternative to any part of this prize.
5. While every effort will be made to arrange for availability of the prize promptly Furniture Village makes no guarantee as to delivery or installation date.
6. By entering this competition you agree to participation in publicity regarding your win, including photography, videography and interviews. Please refer to the full competition terms and conditions as referenced below.
7. The prizewinner must be available by arrangement to receive delivery of the prize and to participate in publicity as arranged.
16. The competition closes at midnight on Tuesday 25th November.
18. Competition is open to UK residents only.
19. Furniture Village cannot guarantee date of arrival of any element of the prize.
20. Please read our standard competition terms and conditions before entering this competition