Sleep better with a pocket sprung mattress. Feel the comfort and support of individual, responsive pocket springs that align the spine for better back health. Browse our extensive choice of mattresses with pocket springs today.
• The same supportive feel as the Hypnos Embrace Ortho Wool collection
• Stay fresh and cool with 37.5® thermoregulating technology
• Firmer feel mattress with 1000 ReActivePro™ 6-turn pocket springs
• Single sided, no need to turn just rotate regularly
• Sustainably sourced cotton and natural wool fillings
• Luxurious handcrafted Harrison Spinks pillow top mattress, only at Furniture Village
• 9,500 individually-pocketed high-density springs in king size
• With natural, locally-sourced hemp, Yorkshire wool and cotton
• Beautifully handmade in Britain and only at Furniture Village
• 4000 pocket springs in king size with cotton, Hampshire wool and silk
• Choice of mattress firmness for personalised comfort
The Myer’s Indulge Natural 1400 mattress is nothing less than an indulgent experience.
Offering layers of superb comfort, the Sleep Story pocket 1000 mattress is a great-value, intelligently designed roll up mattress.
• Rich in luxurious, temperature regulating, 100% British wool traceable to the farm
• With sustainably sourced cotton and a layer of all natural latex
• Firm or medium feel mattress with 1800 ReActivePro™ 10-turn pocket springs
• Turnable mattress, turn with the seasons for long-lasting comfort
The Highgrove Pocket 1000 mattress offers incredible support and comfort at an exceptional price. Hand tufted with real wool tufts, it’s a luxurious 31cm deep.
Has there ever been a more aptly named mattress than the Sleepeezee Tranquility 2800 mattress?
Advanced sleep technology at a very appealing price – that’s the Myer’s Indulge Memory 1400 mattress.
The Silentnight Mirapocket Serenity 1200 mattress is an award winner and it’s easy to see why. Rated a Best Buy by Which?, it scores top marks for comfort as well as value.
Pocket sprung mattresses are so called because of the hundreds – or even thousands – of metal springs enclosed in individual fabric pockets. Because they’re in individual pockets, the springs respond independently, dispersing the body’s weight across the entire surface of the mattress and helping to align the spine, ease pressure and reduce back and neck pain.
Pocket spring mattress have been around since the technology was first patented in 1900. These days, you’ll see a large variation in price between different mattresses, less because of the quality of the springs themselves and more because of the type of fillings that surround them and how the mattress is made. Some manufacturers pride themselves on hand construction and natural fillings. Some interweave cotton and wool with memory foam or latex layers. And some include micro-springs – smaller springs that sit within or on top of the pocket sprung bed.
At Furniture Village we offer a huge range of pocket sprung mattresses. If you’re looking for a high-end, handmade mattress with all-natural luxurious fillings, take a look at our ViSpring mattresses and Hypnos mattresses. Two other British brands, Myer’s and Silentnight, also offer a good selection of pocket sprung mattress with something for every type of sleeper – back sleepers, front sleepers and side sleepers – and every budget. Not sure a pocket sprung mattress is right for you? Have a look at our selection of memory foam mattresses too.
By subscribing to our newsletter, you will receive the latest news and offers by email.
You can unsubscribe at any time, see email for terms and conditions.
We have also emailed this code to you
The browser you are using does not support our magic.
To continue browsing Furniture Village, please install the latest version of any of the browsers listed below.