They’re best sellers for a reason. Browse our customer favourites for every room in the home, and see why they’re proving so popular.
• 100% corrected grain leather upholstery
• Foam seat cushions for a softer sit
• Handcrafted in Italy
There’s something very special about the Hypnos Embrace Opulent Cashmere divan set.
It’s the perfect combination of style, comfort and great value – and from one of the best-known names in British bed manufacturing – that makes the handcrafted Sleepeezee Calm 2200 divan set hard to beat.
• The UK’s first open base sofa with power foot recliners
• Beautiful herringbone weave and velvet fabrics
• Ultra-comfy high density foam and fibre seat cushions
• Two useful USB ports, one on each side
Set against a dramatic black background, the tropical leaves and flowers of the Lulu cushion bloom in tones of green, blue and purple.
• Pocket sprung seats for a softer, more supportive sit
• Soft and supple, 100% leather upholstery
• Contemporary open-base design
Bold and creative, the Woody large wood pattern rug features a cross section of what must be an ancient tree, so detailed that you can almost count its circling rings.
The stunning, nature-inspired Woody mixed wood logs pattern rug is as distinctive and creative as any contemporary work of art.
There’s so much to love about the Silentnight Mirapocket Serenity 1200 divan set, featuring a Which? Best Buy mattress and an upholstered platform-top divan base.
A row of beautifully turned and tapered spindles form the headboard of the ercol Teramo bedframe. Topped with a smooth rail, this decorative and distinctive headboard echoes the style of ercol’s traditional dining chairs – beautiful, functional and iconic.
The browser you are using does not support our magic.
To continue browsing Furniture Village, please install the latest version of any of the browsers listed below.