All stores now safely open and deliveries continue. Why not book a 121 appointment?
Be bold with colour or play around with patterns, view and discover our extensive collection of fabulous fabric armchairs. Take a look at tartan, size up some stripes or get a great look with grey, browse for modern and traditional armchairs which will complement any home. There really is a fabric armchair for everyone at Furniture Village.
The Ketty accent swivel chair is a masterpiece of sleek Italian design, so it’s no surprise that it comes from the highly renowned design house of Nicoletti Home. The style is simple yet highly impactful, with the chair’s sweeping arms curving right around in homage to the ‘tub’ style.
• Beautiful two-tone velvet
• Handcrafted in the UK
• Ultra-comfy high density foam and fibre seat cushions
The Delight fabric armchair is lovely on its own, but it’s also part of the contemporary Delight collection.
• Luxe velvet upholstery, relaxed deep-seated comfort
• Hidden glides for a ‘floating’ look
• Sprung seat, foam seat cushion upgrade available
• Sumptuous reversible back cushions keep their shape for longer
• Exquisitely turned solid oak legs in a light or dark finish
• In exclusive woven textured and plush velvet fabrics
• Deep and luxuriously comfortable ‘sink into’ seats
• Ultra-soft, cosy chenille fabric
• Handcrafted in Britain
• Colourful, contemporary and comfortable
• 20-year guarantee on the frame
• Handmade in Britain
• Modern, compact and space-saving design
• Easy-to-use pull out bed mechanism
• Comfy, firmer-feel sit that’s super-supportive
• Sumptuous pocket sprung seats for sublime comfort
• Beautifully upholstered in a soft, woven fabric
• Made exclusively for Furniture Village
(minimum spend of £250, excluses Clearance)
Pop your email below and we'll send your welcome code right away
We have also emailed this code to your
The browser you are using does not support our magic.
To continue browsing Furniture Village, please install the latest version of any of the browsers listed below.