|Accessories (lighting, cushions, mirrors, rugs, wall art, vases, clocks and finishing touches)
|Occasional tables (Coffee tables, Lamp tables, Side tables, Console tables and Nest of tables) and dining chairs.
|Beds & mattresses
Your estimated delivery time depends on stock levels and whether your furniture has been specially made to order. Many items are now available with fast delivery, however getting exactly what you want is always worth waiting for.
Our delivery commitment
It’s important to us that from the moment you choose your furniture to the day of your delivery, everything goes as smoothly as possible.
- As soon as your delivery’s ready, our approved supplier will call to arrange a suitable delivery day.
- Your new wardrobe will be delivered between 8am and 8pm, between Monday and Friday. While we can’t arrange a specific time slot*, we’ll keep you updated on the day so you have an idea of when to expect the delivery. Please allow 48 hours’ notice to change your agreed delivery day.
- Your wardrobe will be delivered flat packed, and will be assembled in the room of your choice by an experience 2 person delivery team, with the packaging removed and disposed of. Please ensure there’s is a clear path to this room, and that your valued furniture and home accessories are protected.
- If your delivery is to a room on the 4th floor or above, please make sure access to a lift is available. While assembled wardrobes are free standing, they must not be moved without being disassembled.
*For orders of multiple wardrobes we can arrange a delivery slot, but in such cases an extra delivery charge is applied.
*For a few selected items, self-assembly is required, this is indicated in the product description. These items include:
- Wall hung mirrors and Wall Art – Mirrors and Wall Art are delivered to your door, but not unpacked or installed. Fixings are provided, please follow the instructions. Make sure your wall can support the weight of the item, some are large in scale and heavy.
- Garden furniture – Our garden furniture is delivered to your garden – providing there is clear access. Most do not require assembly, but will require unpacking.
- Roll-up mattresses – Our roll-up mattress are delivered in their packaging. They’re very easy to unpack and unroll and will restore to full size, usually within two hours.
- Selected bedframes – Some of our children’s bedroom furniture require self-assembly. They can be assembled for you by the supplier, but this incurs an additional charge. Otherwise, please follow the straightforward instructions provided.
** Unfortunately, we can’t offer disposal where products are delivered direct from suppliers.
Find out more about our Delivery Service
Find out more about our Returns & Cancellations