Headboard shown available separately.
New from Harrison Spinks and exclusively available at Furniture Village. 40cm deep, pocket sprung mattress with all natural fillings, sustainable credentials and inbuilt mattress topper.
Why you’ll love it
• Fabulously comfortable, with 29,750 pocket springs in the mattress.
• High-end style. Extra deep, tufted and British made.
• Traditional hand side-stitching, tufting and tape edging.
• Luxury, all-natural fillings include Herdwick wool, Egyptian cotton and mohair.
• Herdwick wool is fresh and cooling with a natural springiness.
• Sprung divan in wide choice of fabrics and colours.
• For further fabric choices, or to request a bespoke mattress border to match the base fabric, please call 0800 804 8879.
• Also available with a mattress topper.
• Handcrafted to order. Exclusive to Furniture Village.
What you need to know
• Mattress type: Pocket spring, with integral mattress topper.
• Depth: 40 cm.
• Firmness: Regular and firmer feel.
• Split tension available in king and super king sizes.
• Springs: 29,750 high-density pocket springs in king size.
• Fillings: Herdwick wool, Egyptian cotton, mohair.
• Mattress cover: 100% wool, chemical-free tick fabric.
• Divan base: 29cm deep. Sprung, true edge. 25,000 springs.
• Sizes: Zip and link super king and king. Super king, king, double, small double, single.
• Requires turning: No.
• Mattress care: Air for 4 hours before using to remove any odour. Allow at least 4 hours for springs to settle and for mattress to attain its full size. Indentations caused by settlement of fillings or body weight are normal and are not considered defects. If used on a slatted bed frame, slats must be no more than 7 cm apart. Rotate regularly.