One of Vispring's first ever pillow top divan sets, this bed has to be seen to be believed. Or, better still, just snuggle down on that sumptuous pillow top with two layers of micro springs and surrender to comfort.
Why you’ll love it
● Exquisite divan set features one of Vispring’s very first pillow top mattresses.
● Opulent comfort crafted to exceptionally high standards.
● Outstanding support thanks to a double layer of pocket springs – 2812 in king size.
• Pillow top has 2 micro spring layers and resilient fillings for softness that helps reduce sagging.
● Natural wool and cotton fillings are hypoallergenic.
● In a choice of spring tensions for personalised comfort.
● Wide choice of fine fabrics for the divan base. Call 0800 804 8879 for all options.
● Five different optional storage drawer configurations.
● The range also includes a standalone mattress.
● Handmade to order in Britain by Vispring.
● Exclusively available at Furniture Village.
What you need to know
● Headboard shown is available seperately.
● Mattress type: Pocket spring.
● Depth: 38 cm including a 10 cm pillow top.
● Firmness: Soft, medium, firm; split tension available in king and super king sizes.
● Springs: 2812 hand-nested, six-coil steel pocket springs in king size.
● Pillow top: Yes, with micro springs, real Shetland wool, Airstream Memory Wool and Cocolok.
● Fillings: British wool, British cotton.
● Borders: Wool-upholstered, 4 rows of hand side-stitching, horizontal handles, air vents.
● Edge support: Hand side stitched to create edges that support just the same as in the middle of the bed.
● Cover: 100% viscose damask ticking.
● Requires turning: No.
● Base type: Traditional fully pocket sprung platform base; 950 pocket springs in king size. Sizes: Double, king, super king, super king zip and link.
● Mattress care: Air for 4 hours before using to remove any odour. Allow at least 4 hours for springs to settle and for mattress to attain its full size. Indentations caused by settlement of fillings or body weight are normal and are not considered defects. If used on a slatted bed frame, slats must be no more than 7 cm apart. Rotate regularly.